Monday, February 8, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Exclusive on SAVVY Magazine

"I am an over-emotional fool!"


"I am not a ramp friendly person and I realized how much work goes into becoming a supermodel. Hats off to all the models out there!"


"Destiny has played a big hand in shaping my life. But it is through sheer hard work and dedication that i have converted these opportunities into success."


"There are a certain aspects of being an actor that i do not like - like a intrusion into my private life."


I am a "Savvy" women because...

I am fun-loving, easy-going. Smart and intelligent, yet focused. I always got a chance to prove myself, but I've never let go of these opportunities. Instead, I've converted them into success.I have never lost my focus and always remain well-grounded."
-Interviewed by Sumita Chakraborty


More exclusive photo shots of Priyanka Chopra
More exclusive shots of sexy actor and actress
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress
Exclusive Video Trailer
Hollywood Celebrity Hot Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment