Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Tattoos in 2011

What kind of new tattoos for 2011 have you seen?  If you have ideas for new tattoos in 2011 or just one you have or plan to get please join us here and post them for us to check out and comment about.  I saw a Solid 24-carat gold tattoos and this Augmented Reality mark: Holographic skin art that show up when viewed thru mobile phone. These are only a few.
 In 2010 members posted a lot of cool tattoo design they have. One of my favorite posts of 2010 Plenty of Ink has some transformers tattoos and gaming tats.  She has many more too.  That is why she titled it what she did I guess.   My niece even posted about her Angel Tattoo a few months back. It is in memory of her mother.  Another of my favorites has to be this post Rockabilly Tattoos Reviving the Art of Sailor Jerry .  It is worth reading so check it out!
 I have many favorites on this site but I won’t write about each because I hate writing to be honest.  Please enjoy them for yourself by taking a few minutes looking around.  Remember that you could join us and write about yourtattoos in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment