Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tattooed, Rio Dewanto Reject Criminal stamped

JAKARTA - Rio Dewanto has seven tattoos in some parts of the body. He refused if theperson who tattooed identified with the perpetrator of the crime.

"I might want to appreciate works of art just because it makes no difference withbaseball tattoo paint. When attached to the crime, was baseball. It can disatuinbaseball," says Rio, recently.

Hasiholan Atiqah lover began to carve his first tattoo selulus from high school in 2005.Luckily, he received the blessing of parents to get a tattoo.

In addition to the tattoo on his left hand, some of which are located in the chest, thedragon tattoo, back and legs as well. Of these, snake tattoo most memorable becauseof this television movie stars who like snakes.

"The most memorable hell snake tattoo on foot because I like snakes. In the past I'vegiven the snake as a friend, but my mother said good baseball melihara snake in the house. Finally, the snake was given to the people. So I make the initiative a lifelongsnake on my leg just , haha, "he said. (ang)

No comments:

Post a Comment